- Eliminate small nest, cobwebs, and insect marks when not under Pest Control warranty
- Cleanse air conditioner filter, and fans
- When possible, safely clean light fittings
- Spot clean power points, light switches, walls, and doors
- Clean skirting and architraves
- Clean drawers and cupboards including components (i.e. inside, doors, and cupboard tops)
- Vacuum and clean sliding door tracks
- Vacuum all the floors and carpets
- Mop hard floors
- Clean inside and outside of kitchen including top of all cupboards, doors, and drawers
- Clean stove and all elements (inside, outside, around, rings, and knobs)
- Clean inside and outside of the oven, doors, grill, racks, trays, glass, and knobs
- If applicable, clean inside, outside, and behind the refrigerator, microwave space, and dishwasher
- Clean and dry sink (with attention to drain holes), drainers, and polish tapware
- Range hood exhaust and filter (filter can also be removed for cleaning)
- Clean and polish backsplash and surrounding area
- Clean exhaust fans in Bathroom
- Clean under and around the toilet, toilet seat, behind “S” bend, and around the cistern
- Clean bath, shower recess, remove built-up soap residue on tiles and shower screens & soap holder(no guarantee on calcium build-ups or mould inside sealants, etc)
- Clean sink and polish all towel rails and tapware
- Clean mirrors and windows, including window tracks and floors
- Clean inside, outside, and behind the dryer. Removing lint. (If applicable)
- Window cleaning also included (exclusions apply at heights and outside windows)
- Clean laundry tub area, including inside, outside, around, cabinets, shelves, drawers, and tapware
- Clean behind washing machine space. Clean equipment and filters (if applicable)
We will do our best to discard mould from areas, however, it is possible that mould will be embedded into the grout, silicon, and other areas. If this is the case, these areas will require services offered by a specialist in order to revert back to their original state. Damp spots can occur anywhere in the house, often affecting the ‘drywall’ plaster. We also do our best to treat these damp spots, however, it is not possible to completely make these spots disappear. Excess moisture can cause these spots to reappear.
Complete Wall Clean
We provide wall spot cleaning for insect markings as mentioned, however, a complete wall washing/cleaning requires additional time and does not always yield a different result. If marks exist beyond the usual ‘wear and tear’, a full wall washing/cleaning is required.
We will put our best efforts into cleaning all items within our commercial experience, however, discolouration occurs with the usual wear and tear of the property.
Toilets, grout, and plastics can become discoloured, usually in yellow colouring, over time. In this case, the original colour cannot be restored without specialist intervention.
Tile and natural rock stains
Our best efforts will be put into removing stains, however, due to the composition of some tiles or benchtops—some being extremely porous— stains can only be removed with specialist intervention.
We do not clean ceilings.
Our cleaners may deem some areas too dangerous to perform cleaning operations. These areas include broken and/or cracked power points/ switches, bio waste, rubbish, or any other hazard that may be considered dangerous.
Patios and balconies (unless agreed in writing)
Our cleaners do not clean at heights. Cleaning that requires a ladder is not permitted. For example, windows on the second floor of a unit complex.
We do not clean Garage walls or floors (unless by previous written agreement)
Areas that need special cleaning equipment, specialist chemicals, or a trained technician. Examples include pressure cleaners (grease on the garage floor), painters (walls in poor condition), or plasterers (holes in walls).
Items such as refrigerators, furniture, or any items not listed in the inclusions will not be cleaned unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties in writing.
Some exclusions are that blinds may require professional servicing or additional time for the cleaner (unless previously agreed upon).
Our services include bathroom grout cleaning, however, grout that is throughout the property is not a part of our standard bond cleaning.
Carpets: Stain removal is often determined by many factors: the fibre of the carpet, the stain, and whether anything has been used on the stain prior to our cleaner’s arrival. Stains are things that take away from a fibre (ie: cannot be replaced). Generally speaking, spots are things that are added to the fibre and can be removed. Nylon is often dyed with the same dye type as food colouring, so if anything drops onto the carpet that has food colouring in it, it will often dye the carpet. Wool comes with its own challenges. We do not guarantee stain removal.
Note: Once You book our services You hereby agree to our terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- "Terms and Conditions" means the terms and conditions of the supplier stated within this webpage and any conditions agreed in writing by Us.
- The terms "Customer" or "You" means and includes any person who purchases services from Ozclean Group pty ltd.
- The term "We" means and includes Ozclean Group pty ltd and/or any contractor authorised and approved by Ozclean Group pty ltd.
- The term "Us" means and includes Ozclean Group pty ltd or any contractor authorised and approved by Ozclean Group pty ltd.
- "Service" or "Services" means and includes any operation provided by Ozclean Group pty ltd or that the client would like performed.
- "Cleaner" or "Cleaners" means any person who performs the services while employed by Us.
- "Heavily Soiled" means the presence of additional dust, grime, or dirt that has been identified as having higher levels than that of a typical residence.
- "Managing Agent" means the agent who manages the rental affairs of the property. For example, a Real Estate agent.
- "Property" means the location that is requiring a Bond Clean.
- The term "Bond Cleaning Standards" relates and refers to cleanliness at the Property that would pass the Managing Agents scrutiny (under the governance of the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Act 2008) and release of the bond to the Customer.
- "Reasonable endeavours" means that We have tried our best to make an informed decision with the information that is available to us at that particular point in time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the supply of Services by Us to the Customer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Customer. Once You book our services You hereby agree to our terms and conditions.
- Inappropriate behaviour. We do not tolerate inappropriate behaviour towards Us or our cleaners. This includes harassment, intimidation, threats, or the use of fear (either written, verbal or physical) by the Customer, this also includes explicit language, racism, and defamatory remarks. We will take whatever necessary action, including legal action, against any person who is involved in threatening or abusive behaviour. We reserve the right to terminate any Services immediately without giving a refund. You, the Customer agree to this and also agree to have no such claim to receive any refund.
- Quotes provided are only estimates, which are based on the estimates of an average house and room sizes.
- We utilize reasonable measures to provide an accurate quote, however at times quotes are subject to change based on Us or the Customer identifying additional factors. Such factors are:
- The Customer did not accurately describe the property. For example, the property has an additional room (i.e. bedroom, toilet, living area, or study) or if applicable, additional blinds or blinds that were inaccurately described.
- The condition of the property is extremely soiled. A heavily soiled room or residence may require additional time and/or chemicals to clean to ensure that the room or residence is in accordance with Bond Cleaning Standards that the Managing Agent defines under the governance of the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Act 2008
- Aspects of the property require a special service to clean the area. This includes any areas We deem dangerous (i.e. windows at heights or areas that require a specific skill and/or equipment to ensure the area up to Bond Cleaning standards).
- Any area within the property including but not limited to possible contents which fall outside of the agreed service as defined within the cleaning schedule.
- The cleaner has incurred additional costs and fees such as parking fees or Property key pickup fees.
- The customer's original requirements are altered, an example being, the Customer would like a particular item to be cleaned.
- The need arises to remove rubbish or personal effects.
- If an item poses a potential risk to the cleaner, we reserve the right not to clean an item/area within the property, without discounted prices to the Customer. For example, a cracked or damaged PowerPoint, hazardous light fitting, or working at heights. In such an instance the Customer will be notified and agrees that the Bond Cleaning Guarantee related to that area or item is void and no such warranty will apply.
- It is understood some items will be subject to typical wear and tear, in which case these items may be unable to be cleaned, having had long-term or excessive exposure or contact with grime build-up. In such instances, if identified, the warranty will not apply to these areas or items.
- If a quote variation is needed, We will contact You to agree on the variation. The quote is only valid for 48 hours.
- Once the quote variation is agreed upon, You agree to pay the variation amount on the Credit Card You have supplied before the variation work begins.
- PLEASE NOTE that If You do not agree with any quote variation, this may void some or all areas of your Bond back guarantee. In such a circumstance we will communicate this via phone, email, or in person.
- It is the Customers responsibility to be able to receive the contact at all times and 1 hour prior to the previously agreed commencement of the job. If for any reason the Customer cannot be reached, we will continue the job using reasonable endeavours. Failure to have contact may result in the job being incomplete and will void any warranty. In this event, if we are required to return to the property, a return fee will be applicable based on the number of hours the cleaner is needed at the Property.
- It is entirely the Customer’s responsibility to give the Cleaner access to the Property.
- If the property cannot be accessed by key or we are unable to enter at the agreed time, the Customer agrees to a $48 per hour non-access fee up to the full amount of the total cost of the job.
- A key collection location will be agreed upon with the cleaner in writing (SMS or email) and may be subject to additional charges depending on the distance between the pickup location and the property. The shortest possible route will be assessed by Google Maps and Charges are calculated in 5Km increments. There will be a $30 charge per 5km increment.
- Failure to ensure access to the Property will result in an additional $77 cancellation fee or a $77 postponement fee, postponements will be subject to availability.
- Our Cleaners require unencumbered and unobstructed access to all areas of the premise that require servicing.
- The Customer agrees to allow photographic images to be taken of the Property, prior, during, and at the end of the service. These images will be used for the sole purpose of having a record of before and after images for quality assurance and proof of limitations if applicable.
- Customers are required to provide our Cleaners access to running water and electricity. This requirement is mandatory for a bond clean. If the Property does not have these utilities, the Cleaner will apply their best efforts, however, the Bond Cleaning Guarantee will not be applicable. In such circumstances, the Cleaner will contact the Customer for advice.
- If our Cleaners are required to clean behind or under a heavy item such as a fridge, stove, washing machine, bookshelf, or any other item that they consider too heavy (weighted above 5kgs), the Customer will be required to move these items prior to the commencement of the service, at the Customer’s own risk and cost. Unless previously agreed upon in writing, if the heavy item/s is not removed the Customer voids the Bond Cleaning Guarantee for that specific area of the property.
- Before our Cleaners begin cleaning, the Customer is required to remove all personal belongings (i.e. furniture, art, etc.) prior to the commencement of any Service. We strive to be both careful and safe, however, we do not take responsibility for any damage that may be caused at the time of the service.
- All rubbish is to be removed from the premise including any garbage in drawers, cupboards, and rooms. We will not be responsible for the removal of any rubbish (inside or outside the premise) and will not warrant the Bond Cleaning guarantee in such an event. You have the right to negotiate the removal of any rubbish with the Cleaner at an additional cost.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS :
- In the event You cancel your Bond Cleaning 5 days prior to the Booked date, You will receive a refund minus the $35 administration fee.
- If You cancel your booking within 5 to 2 days before the booked date of service, then You will be charged a $77 Cancellation or postponement fee. This fee is not transferable, however, it may be used within 3 calendar months of the original booked date for the same address of the original booking.
- If the customer cancels the booking within 24 hours before the booking date, the customer authorizes the following fees for a potential charge to the credit card details supplied and kept on file as follows: Job totals of up to $400 will incur a $140 cancellation charge; Job totaling over $400 will incur a $240 cancellation charge.
- We hold all rights to cancel the job if we deem that the condition of the property presents a danger to the safety, health, or well-being of our staff or if we are cannot gain access to the property as agreed. Fees will apply for same-day cancellation.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any Service if the property is not as described either in condition or size or if unforeseen circumstances arise.
- Payment for services is to be made via Credit Card or Bank Transfer prior to the day of service commencement. Unless agreed upon in writing, full payment is to be made before the commencement of the cleaning.
- If You desire to book your bond clean and reserve a date; as a security measure, You are required to provide valid credit card details to and a minimum $50 booking fee will apply.
- If You wish to pay with a bank transfer, please send the remittance details to our office and allow 3 days for Bank clearing. Failure to receive remittance advice or payment within our bank account 3 days prior, will result in cancellation of your service thus forfeiting the booking fee if applicable.
- The Customer also agrees that if We have not received full payment for the service within the duration of one calendar month of the original invoice date, then a late payment fee of $70 will apply for the first month. Additional Late payment fees will apply at a fixed rate of 10% per annum for every 3 days that any amount remains outstanding thereafter.
- In addition to the amounts mentioned above, the Customer agrees to indemnify Us for all legal costs (on a solicitor and own client or full indemnity basis, depending on what is greater) and any other expenses incurred by Us in connection with a demand, action or other proceedings (including mediation, out of court settlement or any action taken to recover a debt from the Customer) that arises out of a breach of these terms, including the failure by the Customer to pay any amount by the previously agreed upon due date.
- At our sole discretion, We also reserve the right to report any non-payment to collection agencies including reporting non-payment to your property agent, the Credit Reference Association (CRA), and the TICA database. In such an event, your credit rating may be affected and/or your ability to obtain rental properties/credit in the future.
- You understand and acknowledge that any chargeback on a Credit card without the written approval of recognized regulatory authority or written agreement with US will incur a 25% additional administration fee on the balance owing, plus GST and interest pursuant to the provisions of the Queensland Supreme Court Act 1947, currently set at 5.5% per annum (calculated daily), and any other applicable legislation.
- You understand and acknowledge that any chargeback on a Credit card without the written approval of recognized regulatory authority or written agreement with us will be referred to a Recovery Agent. This may have an impact on your Credit Score.
BOND RETURN GUARANTEE :
- Our Bond Cleaning Guarantee means that we will return without any additional charge to rectify any issue the Managing Agent has with the cleaning service (under the governance of the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Act 2008), within the borders of these Terms and Conditions and our Inclusions and Exclusions.
- Our Bond Cleaning Guarantee only relates to what You engaged us to deliver. For example, if You contracted us to carry out a Bond Clean but not carpet cleaning, then Our Guarantee only applies to and covers the bond clean. Our Bond Cleaning Guarantee will not include carpets.
- Certain items are not included in Our bond guarantee. Please refer to our Bond Cleaning Inclusions and exclusions for a full list of Service items. For example, Ceilings, Garage walls, or deep stains that require a professional third-party service are not included in the Bond Cleaning Guarantee.
- A re-clean will only be applicable upon receipt of a report from the Managing Agent which clearly lists the issues with the clean along with the images.
- We require 24 to 72 business Hours, dated from the receipt of the report from the Managing Agent to reschedule a re-clean if needed.
- If applicable, a re-clean will only apply to the problems listed in the property manager/agent's original report.
- After a re-clean, We will warrant any work for one day. Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, on the condition that we have not heard from the Managing Agent within 1 day (24 hours), We will consider the re-clean to have addressed any problems under the Bond Cleaning Guarantee and We will consider the job completed as per our Terms and Conditions.
- Until commencement and subsequent finalisation of this Service, these Terms and Conditions continue to apply (Whether the service is a clean, re-clean, or the waiting period between re-cleans and inspections)
- every re-clean is subjected to these Terms and Conditions.
- All Customers acknowledge that our Bond Return Guarantee will only apply if You contact us within 7 calendar days of the performed Service.
- We do not guarantee for natural events that occur over time— including, but not limited to, watermarks, settled dust, open windows, doors, etc. An empty house can accumulate dust very quickly and is vulnerable to dead insects and the like. We do not guarantee anything that comes from these events including all aspects of the Bond Return Guarantee.
- If the property does not remain vacant after our cleaners have cleaned the premise, the Bond Return Guarantee is deemed null and void, with the only exceptions to this clause being if carpets are cleaned by a qualified carpet cleaner authorised by Us or You have an agreement in writing from Us.
- You MUST book your bond clean to be performed once all the furniture is removed, the premise is uninhabited and all the necessary maintenance or other work to the premises is finished.
- We are not responsible for any incident that could be classified as an Act-of-God e.g. flood, storm, fire earthquake, cyclone, and similar circumstances.
- Under no circumstances will We refund claims once the Service has been completed and We have vacated the property.
- The Customer must agree to allow a re-clean or an inspection of any work that is considered unsatisfactory before he/she arranges a third party to carry out a service.
- The Customer acknowledges that the Bond Cleaning guarantee is only for the Bond Cleaning services and not another service. Pest control and carpet cleaning must be warrantied by the contractor who provides these services.
- All care measures are taken during the Service. Some items are older and may be subject to ‘wear and tear’ thus are liable to accidental breakage. Items like light fittings, fly screens, and other perishable plastics are specifically prone. If You believe that any damage has been done beyond ‘wear and tear’ due to the Service, please specify the damage in writing with relevant photos.
- The customer also agrees to waive any right of claim against Us for any incidental costs incurred, which could include but are not limited to, rent payable and/or loss of bond monies applied that arises from the service.
- Any damage claims will be subject to proof being provided by either party that the damage was caused during the service, these claims are the strict responsibility of the contractor. If the contractor accepts the fault and the customer agrees to exchanging details and to the contractor gaining access to the property for the duration of the claim. This may include, but not limited to access for quoting of replacement and repair if applicable.
- If your fridge or freezer requires cleaning then You are responsible for emptying and defrosting it in advance. Additional costs may apply.
- The Customer should inform Us regarding any incident where a breakage, accident, property damage, or theft has occurred due to any act of a cleaner within 24 hours of completion of the service.
- Any complaints must be made in writing and sent to [email protected]
- Any complaints must be made within 24 hours of the performed Service.
- Complaints are required to include the Customer’s name, contact number, the date of the complaint, and a detailed explanation of the complaint with additional relevant documentation and notes.
- Complaints must also include the client’s desired resolution.
- The Client acknowledges that they have the right and ability to view our website and follow the complaints procedure.
- The Client acknowledges that if they do not follow our complaints procedure, We have the right to dismiss the complaint and/or at our discretion, take no further action.
- If the customer is satisfied with our proposed actions and remedies, we will then close the complaint and make a record of the findings for our continuous improvement program.
- If You are dissatisfied with our proposed actions or remedies, we will record this and You acknowledge that either party reserves the right to refer the complaint to the relevant state, territory, or federal consumer protection agency or legal advisor.
- Walls only spot cleaning (contact us for a quote if the property needs full wall with sugar soap)
- Cleaning walls and all inside and outside windows where accessible.
- Please note there must be electricity and water at the property on the day of cleaning.
- This quote is an estimate that is solely based on information provided at the time of quoting.
- Additional charges may apply on the day of cleaning, pending the condition and size of the property once viewed.
- Cleaning blinds, carpets, upholstery, pest control, or any other service are not included in the bond cleaning price unless previously acknowledged in the quote. Ceilings and garages are also excluded from the bond cleaning service.
- Our bond cleaning guarantee means that we will return without any additional charge to rectify any problems the managing agent has reported in the exit report based on our Bond Cleaning inclusions within 7 calendar days of the service provided. We require a time period of 24 to 48 hours from the time we receive the Agent’s written exit report to address any issues. Unrestricted access to the property is required.
- When applicable, parking, key collection charges, postponement, cancellation, or waiting charges may incur an extra fee.
- Payment must be made in full 24 hours before the beginning of the cleaning process. If You are paying by direct deposit, please send your remittance advice and allow 3 working days for bank clearing: Ozclean group pty ltd ABN:86613454078. When booking our service You are agreeing to our terms and conditions.