A sight of a wasp or fruit fly can be real creepy and it can give you some serious nightmares. If you are fed up of pests living in your property and you want to get rid of them as soon as possible try the below mentioned natural ways to treat them effectively.
- Plant basil- house and fruit flies hate the smell of basil. You can place pots of basil near the widowsills, doorways, and in kitchen garden to keep them away. For places with no sunlight you can make a small pouch of dried basil and keep in inside. Keep rubbing it occasionally to strengthen the smell.
- Use citrus- spiders hate the smell of citrus fruits. Mix lime juice and water in a spray bottle, spray on countertops, doorways and windowsills to keep spiders away. In garden and open area you can spread orange or lemon peels to keep pests like spider away.
- Vinegar- vinegar keeps ants away. Use a half and half mixture of water and vinegar and wipe surfaces to keep ants at bay.
- Plant catnip- catnip repels mosquitoes more effectively than any other chemicals. Grow it in your garden and apply its oil on your skin to keep mosquitoes away for at least two hours.
- Deadly recipe- make a mixture of cider vinegar, dish washing liquid, and warm water. Fill a bowl with the mixture and allow flies to sit on them. It is a simple trap for fruit flies.
- Use salt- you can easily repel fleas with salt. Salt you floor every day for at least nine days and vacuum it everyday. This way you can keep fleas away. Repeat this process in every 2 months and get a temporary solution.
If you are not satisfied with these home remedies, you can take services of experts like Ozclean pest control Sunshine coast. You can call us and get in touch directly.